Call Us for a Complimentary Consultation Call (310)421-2653
Welcome to Universal Family Dentistry

Our expertise in dental and orthodontic care is among the richest in the area.  We hold ourselves accountable for restoring your smile and ensuring you can be proud of it again.  We serve areas around Torrance, Los Angeles, and Buena Park.  The definitive dental care experience is provided here are at Universal Family Dentistry!

Dentist Torrance

For more than 20 years, Dr. Park has transformed thousands of patients in Torrance.  His experience and world class education has molded his expertise into one of the most highly regarded in the area.  Dr. Park and his team warmly welcome you to an inviting and smile-changing experience.

"My experience at Universal Family Dentistry was world class! The excellent care and dedication was more than I what I could ask for. This is definitely the place for true family care."

− Steven Z, Regular Patient

Our dental specialties stretch across a number of treatments such as cosmetic dentistry, preventative care, and orthodontics.  To correct the alignment of your teeth in the most comfortable manner, we offer Invisalign aligners that can integrate with your daily life.  Our cosmetic treatments include porcelain veneers, dental implants, preventive care, Lumineers, Zirconia crowns, tooth extractions, and braces.

We are pleased to treat you with the right and personal level of care.  We understand dental anxiety and work with the utmost effort to ease your concerns and help you enjoy your experience.  Our safe technologies such as Nobel Biocare will contribute to your well-being.

If you want to change your smile with the help of a caring and experienced dentist, please call our office today and schedule your consultation!

Torrance Family Dentist

Treating You and Your Smile like Part of the Family!

Call (310) 421-2653